• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!, how Ya'll doing?

giphy.gif

Impatiently waiting to get "all balls in". :)

Better hurry up or you'll be sagging....we could get a pull back.

My balls are not going in anywhere until I get a buyable pullback. Eyeing BTC and ETH. I might have to chase ETH actually. ETH can move a lot faster than BTC.

My balls are not going in anywhere until I get a buyable pullback. Eyeing BTC and ETH. I might have to chase ETH actually. ETH can move a lot faster than BTC.
What makes that guy any different from the Federal Reserve?....:shrug::LOL:

At the end you can make money either with tradition Fiat, Stock Market, Business, or Crypto. Below is for those that do technical trading.

I didn't watch the video but that forecast photo is so obvious. Range bound for a while before continuing higher. It is what the majority of market participants are thinking right now and it rarely plays out the way the majority is thinking. It could play out that way. I think it is unlikely that it does.

I am looking for $1,000-$1,200 to start building a position.
Are you still waiting after all the data that I have posted here? :mad2::cryingsmiley:

But nevermind what I post here, just enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back