• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still waiting after all the data that I have posted here? :mad2::cryingsmiley:

As of right now $1,000-$1,200 is unlikely. Not impossible but unlikely. I'm shooting for entry in the mid-$5000's for now.

I think it could still go back to $3,000. It could also just go straight up to $20,000 and go range bound in that area. I think both these scenarios just as likely as range bound in this area until the end of the year before continuing higher. I'm kind of thinking range bound in this area before continuing higher is the least likely scenario since that's what everybody seems to be thinking.

All I know is I don't want to buy at the price right now or today. :)

Last edited:
BTC, like anything else can go up or it can go down. 50/50 shot (stocks are actually 55/45 upward drift but individually it's still wrapped around 50/50).

ALL one can do is limit losses and let winners run. 50/50 works terrifically. Simple, not easy.

I think it could still go back to $3,000. It could also just go straight up to $20,000 and go range bound in that area. I think both these scenarios just as likely as range bound in this area until the end of the year before continuing higher. I'm kind of thinking range bound in this area before continuing higher is the least likely scenario since that's what everybody seems to be thinking.

All I know is I don't want to buy at the price right now or today. :)
Do you even trade? I'm here to inform those that want to make money and get a perspective what is coming for the future of our economy.

Do you even trade? I'm here to inform those that want to make money and get a perspective what is coming for the future of our economy.
Joe trades, trust me.

BTC, like anything else can go up or it can go down. 50/50 shot (stocks are actually 55/45 upward drift but individually it's still wrapped around 50/50).

ALL one can do is limit losses and let winners run. 50/50 works terrifically. Simple, not easy.

Yeah but a big part of limiting losses depends on the price you get in at. For the way I do it anyways. I know there are many different strategies.

Last edited:
Psychological aspect of trading or investing is a lot like poker. When you are in a hand a poker, your thought process is

1) What do I think he has
2) What does he think that I have
3) What does he think that I think he has
4) What does he think that I think he thinks that I have

Market is a master at this game. It will have you convinced you have the best hand when you don't and make you fold when you have the best hand. Only a small percentage of traders are profitable and only a small percentage of investors can beat the market and it is all psychological.

What's happening in crypto right now is people are saying "look what it is doing right now, it is just like what it did last cycle". "Going to the moon!" "We're going to be rich!"

LOL. I have been in this game for a long time and what's going on right now in crypto just doesn't feel right to me. It could just do exactly like what it did last cycle but I am skeptical. Price action next few weeks should give us better idea what's going on.

Yeah but a big part of limiting losses depends on the price you get in at. For the way I do it anyways. I know there are many different strategies.
meh, not sure about that unless we are talking about something going to zero.

upload_2019-5-18_11-25-4.png

EVERYBODY thinks it is doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back