• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Waiting For Btc To Hit 4000-3800, Then All Balls In!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to you guys that bought in the 3's or 4's. Not out of the woods but looks good.

I refuse.
You have “refused” at every major upswing. For example, when it was 3-4K, you were refusing until it dropped to 1-2K. When it was 7K, you were refusing until it dropped to 4K. And on and on. Why even comment on it?

You have “refused” at every major upswing. For example, when it was 3-4K, you were refusing until it dropped to 1-2K. When it was 7K, you were refusing until it dropped to 4K. And on and on. Why even comment on it?

I have been commenting on the bitcoin threads for two years. Who the **** are you to say what I should or should not comment on? :)

Yes, I have been reading those over those years. Calm down a tad; all I am saying is that you state or at least seem like you would like to potentially get “in” on this new asset class at some time. That never will happen if you are always waiting for 2-4K less than market value at any given time. That’s all...

You so funny trying to make it sound like I've always been wrong. :)

I bought at $9000 and at $20k I said going to $12k and bought more at $12k. Then at $17k I sold and been saying I think it could go to $1200 ever since. When it kept banging on $6000 I said going lower. At $3,000 I said in the range of $3000-$6000 for next year then probably going lower.

So I missed the bottom. Whatever. I refuse to chase. I will wait for my spot even if it means paying a higher price.

Ok. I was unaware ; I received the impression that you had never bought and were always waiting. Good that you took profits when you did. With this new information, I see that you have already jumped in multiple times. I just thought you were a “no-coiner”; now understand that was wrong. Best not to chase and do what is comfortable to you. These coins are now back to costing a lot...what do you think of ethereum and iota? Those are kinda my long term holds...

I don't know. They are all going up without me so I'm doing nothing. I'm wrong right now so it doesn't really matter what I think.

Reactions: DTB
25% pullback, what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back