• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Who advocates for the appraiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
win the crowd , win your freedom :rof:
:rof: :rof:

The VA does.
I can't say they are set up to advocate for appraisers, what I will say is their system is set up to promote an independent appraisal process. IMO what matters is the process, and that it trickles down to appraisers is only a part of the whole.

A lot of industry problems would be solved overnight if the GSEs copied the VA's appraisal ordering system.

Last edited:
Oh I see, a Sports figure for an Arms Dealer seems fair??

The Russian Foreign Ministry, said that Ms. Griner was exchanged for Mr. Bout at Abu Dhabi Airport on Thursday. The Ministry said that Mr. Bout has returned to Russia. “The Russian citizen has been returned to his homeland,” the ministry said in a post on Telegram, the social media network.

Oh I see, a Sports figure for an Arms Dealer seems fair??

The Russian Foreign Ministry, said that Ms. Griner was exchanged for Mr. Bout at Abu Dhabi Airport on Thursday. The Ministry said that Mr. Bout has returned to Russia. “The Russian citizen has been returned to his homeland,” the ministry said in a post on Telegram, the social media network.
This is kind of out of left field for this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back