• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

You know you're getting old when

I've been doing the protein thing for the last few days and now I have lost 3 lbs.

Keep tabs on your liver function.
I'm not going to stay on it very long as I feel a little odd without some carbs in the morning.

Do bran buds or oat craklin cereal with almond milk. Carbs and fiber for your micobiota system.

I thought so to. But with cereal you can't tell the difference. Way better tasting that skim or non fat milk. But get the unswetened for cereal. But then, if your getting milk fresh from your cow or goat, then i can't argue.

Do bran buds or oat craklin cereal with almond milk. Carbs and fiber for your micobiota system.
I did a handful of tater tots! And I felt better, gave me some energy.

. But with cereal you can't tell the difference.
Must be really bad cereal. Soy is worse I admit and, of course, there is some with sugar and some without.

I get up and take my pills and due to potassium pills must eat something so I eat a banana for "breakfast". Late morning, I will fix a biscuit, egg, with ham or bacon. Lunch is often just a sandwich. Keto bread and beef or ham, or peanut butter and about anything - bacon, tomato, apple, onion, cukes. And supper varies. Atkins dinner, fried or baked chicken, and I crock pot a lot of stews - staying away from those with potatoes....If I eat potatoes it is likely fries and nothing else. Snacks - pork rinds, beef sticks, nuts, sesame chips, apple, I make my own ice cream using Pet Milk and milk or half and half, even buttermilk, use Splenda, no sugar, shot of vanilla...usually imitation. It's not great but serves the purpose of filling my peckish moments.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back