• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bidumbnomics

If you don't understand already (which is obvious by your reply). Nothing I post will make a difference
Just trying to understand your logic, round about name-calling is fine. It doesn't hurt my feelings, that is what the right is best at.

Just trying to understand your logic, round about name-calling is fine. It doesn't hurt my feelings, that is what the right is best at.
Try not going to the hyperbolic answer right off the top. But that is what the left is best at

And your answer to letting Russia invade a sovereign country is what?
The answer is that Biden and son went to Ukraine to make a lot of money without any real regard for the geopolitics of the situation. Russia considered and until that point Ukraine was in the sphere of influence of Russia. It had a reasonable though uneasy peace with Russia and Belarus. 2014 upended that relationship and led to fighting then as Russia took back Crimea that Khruschev gave them in the 1960s. It has deteriorated since...entirely unnecessarily. Had we kept the Biden's nose out of Ukraine, they would be at peace with Russia. Hunter should have been prosecuted under the Logan Act in 2014, but Obama was on is "Arab Spring" kick about to set off a refugee crisis and thought (like Bush) that everyone in the world wanted to embrace a US style governance.

Now the US is playing the long game, the game we play far too often...funding a war that someone has to die in. This nuclear brinkmanship by Biden is a threat to world peace. Thinking we can make everyone like us is nonsense. And our military-industrial complex Eisenhower warned against so long ago, is making rich off selling arms to the conflict while we just hope we can outlast the Russians and win, like in the 80s, by bankrupting them.

I thought the left were name callers, too.

Racist, Hitler, fascist, evil, dictator and MAGA morons, just to name a few.

Russia considered and until that point Ukraine was in the sphere of influence of Russia
Now that is a reasonable reply but Ukraine has been a sovereign nation since 1991, are we to stand back and let them take the former Soviet Union back? I might also add that whatever Biden and son were doing in Ukraine, Trump and sons were doing in Russia.

Now that is a reasonable reply but Ukraine has been a sovereign nation since 1991, are we to stand back and let them take the former Soviet Union back? I might also add that whatever Biden and son were doing in Ukraine, Trump and sons were doing in Russia.
proofs? Difference in building a hotel in Moscow and ordering a "sovereign nation" as you put it, to fire an investigator who is investigating the company that his son makes millions sitting on a board of a company he knows nothing about. Biden threatened to withhold aid, openly bragged about it, so what would you do if Putin came to Mexico and told them to fire those prosecutors investigating drug and human traffickers. How sovereign was Ukraine if they kowtow to the US for the money and Putin gets alarmed with the results? Putin expected a Georgia style invasion, jump the line, quick fight, negotiate peace and a change in government. He did not expect the EU, NATO to push back.

So, we get a protracted stalemate where the meat grinder takes millions of Russians to grind down tens of thousands of Ukrainians and eventually someone runs out of money. Great plan. And what if Trump keeps his promise to end the war? Dems will claim it is because he is Putin's Bi***. The Nobel will go to Zelensky or Hunter. And we go back to an uneasy peace until the next neocon Dem or RINO goes into office

I thought the left were name callers, too.

Racist, Hitler, fascist, evil, dictator and MAGA morons, just to name a few.
The left is scared, I think that they have a right to be as the rhetoric of hate from the right is significant. The Republican party has elected officials that openly call for violence, Green is free with her words as is Bobart. Trump has made many remarks, in 2023 he openly stated that shoplifters should be immediately shot, suggested the United States’ top general be executed and mocked a political opponent’s husband who was beaten with a hammer.

I want a more peaceful middle ground, I wish all of the rhetoric would stop but I see far more of it coming from the right than the left.

he openly stated that shoplifters should be immediately shot
Crooks need shot. Beats the Dem method of letting crooks steal to the point the stores are closed, letting them murder with impunity, burn up police cars and federal buildings, allowing illegals murder the innocent, R the women, and organize theft rings like the Venezuelan gangs. Kill 'em, kill 'em all and let God sort them out. How many people got killed in Antifa "mostly peaceful" violence? How many billions in damage did they do. The Watts riots the Koreans got on rooftops with rifles and the rioters suddenly decided to go elsewhere.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back