• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Bill O'Reilly To Congressman Barney Frank "You're A Coward" Over Financial Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that was the Florida State football roster when I read all of the charges.
:rof::rof::rof:
Or the University of Miami football roster back when they actually won most of their football games....anyone else remember the best college football tee shirt of all times....the Catholics vs. Criminals shirts that the Notre Dame students wore to the ND-Miami game in the late 1980's? I am not a Notre Dame fan, but I have to say that was brilliant!

Now wait just a minute!! Around here, UM is known as "The Harvard of the Everglades".
GO CANES!!
t

You can't spell scum without UM.

I am glad you folks brought up football..Poor Bobby Bowdens son at Clemson is losing his job but he is getting $3 million dollar severence pay to buy out his contract. Nice example of the excess of this society. Of course he deserves or earned that money right.

One two three four what are we fightin for--I don't know I don't give a dam next stop is good ole Iran! McCain on my brain! Rich ole white man makum big whompum boom.

I am glad you folks brought up football..Poor Bobby Bowdens son at Clemson is losing his job but he is getting $3 million dollar severence pay to buy out his contract. Nice example of the excess of this society. Of course he deserves or earned that money right.

One two three four what are we fightin for--I don't know I don't give a dam next stop is good ole Iran! McCain on my brain! Rich ole white man makum big whompum boom.

You suggest that there are racist on this Forum. Then isult every Verteran with "I don't give a dam next stop Iran" B.S. You should be thankful for the McCains in this world cause imagine IF the war was on your street & please don't insult me by saying it can't happen. Look up 9-11-2001 McCain gave 5.6 years of his life never mine pain, suffering, & .flashbacks, since those 5.6 years, guess I can give him four years of my life.

Two words describe you Sandy .. Biggot and Racist. It always comes from the left and is pushed on the right.

Two words describe you Sandy .. Biggot and Racist. It always comes from the left and is pushed on the right.

I can describe in one hyphenated word. "Drive-by"
No constructive argument. No reasoning. No logic. No support. Just pithy drive-by one-liners.

I would think an appraiser would be able to support their opinions a little better than that. Makes you wonder...

You suggest that there are racist on this Forum. Then isult every Verteran with "I don't give a dam next stop Iran" B.S. You should be thankful for the McCains in this world cause imagine IF the war was on your street & please don't insult me by saying it can't happen. Look up 9-11-2001 McCain gave 5.6 years of his life never mine pain, suffering, & .flashbacks, since those 5.6 years, guess I can give him four years of my life.

Why would any rational person think that someone who flew over a foreign country in an airplane to drop bombs on people that he never met and that we had no beef with other than to stop the evil spread of communism is a hero. He's a coward and that is why he won't say anything to Obama's face.
You are idiots and have been programmed to think that whatever these rich old white men want to do and whoever they want to kill in the name of patriotism and democracy for the rest of the world is somehow ok.

The new world order has begun.

McCain is a dangerous angry old man who wants to bomb anybody and everybody that he feels like. The coward McCain wasn't able to satisfy his thirst for blood because he got shot down so he wants to make up for lost time now. He is the one who said to bomb Iran.

I believe he signed a war crimes confession-that's not hero that's a coward. The Viet Nam War was wrong, the Iraq War was wrong and thousands of low income minority kids gave their lives for some bullshat slogan that programmed them into thinking they were protecting their country. If fact there were dying because rich old white men couldn't control their testosterone.

Vote for Obama and bring our troops home now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back