• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

CG PAREA Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, reading the AF with my morning coffee. Where's that letter / petition that shows us AR's how to FastTrack to CG online?
Sorry, you're waiting for Gtary's letter. My coffee just know kicked in. I had never seen that from #33 though, seems like a good idea to reference what AI had proposed before. Wonder what the answer would be?
 
Post #33. Remember when AI wanted bankers to be able to get the MAI without a license, back in maybe 2010? That got overturned. They have different " fast tracks" if you have another appraiser designation, but it's all a money grab. They were doing all kinds of things when they left TAF that was for a few years, which. makes all this grant money kinda interesting with not much progress.
The Op didn't post #33..... the OP stated "I have been asked by the appraisal institute to draft a letter" which is bs, scam talk to sign his non-existing petition. The OP got called on it and now he's gone.

As for TAF... the Super Secret Seal Team 6 (formerly the black helicopter dudes) have posted a lot of interesting stuff about them.
 
Sorry, you're waiting for Gtary's letter. My coffee just know kicked in. I had never seen that from #33 though, seems like a good idea to reference what AI had proposed before. Wonder what the answer would be?
Yes....that dude.
 
The OP isn't the first CR appraiser to raise the question and they won't be the last. You can't blame them for asking.
 
I'm in the market for a classic car. A dozen of the model and even color have popped up on the market in the last week. And then I ran into a website with a great car and great price. I fell for it until I said, "This is too good to be true.....as are all the prices on this website".....so checked with the word 'rip off' and sure enough it was.

I think many here got the same tingly sense with the OP's coyness.
 
The OP isn't the first CR appraiser to raise the question and they won't be the last. You can't blame them for asking.
It is a fair question, we just responded with the reality of the situation. The Appraisal Institute will not support a PAREA path to certified general.
 
It is a fair question, we just responded with the reality of the situation. The Appraisal Institute will not support a PAREA path to certified general.
So if AI already has the keys to the kingdom, why would they solicit a letter supporting their demise? One of these things is not like the other.
 
So if AI already has the keys to the kingdom, why would they solicit a letter supporting their demise? One of these things is not like the other.
If I had to guess, the OP has been bugging someone who doesn't want to say there's ZERO chance so they said write a letter to get rid of him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back
Top