• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Does your appraisal business have a website?

Anitaihale

Freshman Member
Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
Georgia
Yes - Just create a GoogleMyBusiness listing and redirect your domain to it. It's basic - but that's all you need, in all honesty. If you have good reviews - it is my understanding google will show your business in the 1st top 3 listings for the area the consumer is searching for an appraiser. My leads are the same when I have a full total website. Focus on google review and real estate agents referrals and you will be fine.

James Mpls

Professional Status
State
Minnesota
I have one through my software (Total)
I'll be the first to say, it's not the greatest, mostly because I've never really worked on it/done anything with it. But I do get 1+/yr assignments out of it so it more than "pays for itself"
This.

andrew81

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Illinois
Had the same boring wintotal site for many years with no ROI. I have a simple site made on squared space.
www.skyline-miami.com let me know what you think.
I like the simple design, very nice.

just some small things i noticed
- clicking on learn more loads the home page again
- the luxury condos section needs reworded
- appraisal review section the word check should not be capitalized, also, i am a fan of the oxford comma
- in areas of practice the word Miami has a capital letter i
- you refer to your company as a firm and team, but, under Our Team, there is only one person. I know this is common practice, just something that bugs me since one person is not plural.

David S. Roberson

Gold Supporting Member
Professional Status
State
Tennessee
Got my website through Wayne years ago, because I'm not a traitor to the Forum.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks