• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Going back to the gym

Fernando

Professional Status
Certified Residential Appraiser
State
California
Since gym opened, I'd been going there about every other day. It really helps my lower back.
Before there were few people but now more people have returned and I feel sometimes it's more crowded for my comfort level. I'm still not vaccinated.

10 years ago I was working 10 hours everyday doing appraisals left and right and I remembered talking with my doctor about my back pain.
I had other health issues and doctor said I could exercise or take medication. I took the easy way out by taking pills and continue working pumping out reports.

Now, I work at my comfort level with good fees and I exercise more especially walking my dog twice daily since last year.
Being at home also meant I ate more healthy. The gym has helped and I can lie flat on my bed without feeling noticeable back pain like 10 years ago.
I will be seeing my doctor this coming week and if my blood pressure is normal, I can get off that medication. I hope so.
Health issues can be reverse. Fernando wants to live to 120.

glenn walker

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California
Since gym opened, I'd been going there about every other day. It really helps my lower back.
Before there were few people but now more people have returned and I feel sometimes it's more crowded for my comfort level. I'm still not vaccinated.

10 years ago I was working 10 hours everyday doing appraisals left and right and I remembered talking with my doctor about my back pain.
I had other health issues and doctor said I could exercise or take medication. I took the easy way out by taking pills and continue working pumping out reports.

Now, I work at my comfort level with good fees and I exercise more especially walking my dog twice daily since last year.
Being at home also meant I ate more healthy. The gym has helped and I can lie flat on my bed without feeling noticeable back pain like 10 years ago.
I will be seeing my doctor this coming week and if my blood pressure is normal, I can get off that medication. I hope so.
Don't go to gym -- Walk only and based on your posts you need to do do outdoor not indoor exercise .

AMF13

Elite Member
Professional Status
State
California

Let us know when you get to 120.
Maybe we can have a party. :dancefool:

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks