• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Hurricane Helena devastation in NC!

This is how I feel about my MA taxes....
Continually going to tornado/hurricane/flood/etc states....
Your Ma taxes stay right in your state. On the other hand Your Federal Taxes are just like all the other states it goes to the feds.

Maybe I don't understand what you meant.

Sometimes, FEMA or the National Guard will stop civilians from helping because the civilians can get hurt. There can be downed live power lines under the water, nails and sharp objects hidden or a structure weakened that can collapse.
These are their people, and they are going to rescue them. They are putting the other people's lives in front of their own. That's how it works. If I have friends or relatives up there, i'm going up there. If FEMA is just going to be a police presence, then they aren't welcome.

FEMA better get Zelsnsky on the phone.

1728175133528.png

*** western nc
From my friend- We stopped by to check on our favorite campground up there. There is a body recovery team there. He said, unless the body is identified, it isn’t in the death toll. WTF!!! No wonder the count is so low and there are so many rumors about high body counts not matching the FEMA count.

*** western nc
From my friend- We stopped by to check on our favorite campground up there. There is a body recovery team there. He said, unless the body is identified, it isn’t in the death toll. WTF!!! No wonder the count is so low and there are so many rumors about high body counts not matching the FEMA count.
Good grief....
Given them time to research the name of the deceased....

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back