• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Let’s Get This Signed And Out There Please

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 122624
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gone at least until February 2019 - I am so sick of a certain person who has destroyed this forum due to Her caustic personality and never ending berating attitude and trying to prove her point at any cost - We have lost so may good people in he last 12 months who had so much to share and offer- If this is what the owner of this forum wants then fine because the owner can do what he thinks is good for this industry.but frankly I have never seen so many good people be destroyed by a few old retired appraisers .

States are making a difference. Feds can’t stop them.

Sure they can. If it is an FRT or anything else involving Federal fund or insurance.....the federal government overrules the states.

States are making a difference. Feds can’t stop them.

Sure they can. If it is an FRT or anything else involving Federal fund or insurance.....the federal government overrules the states.
Like that very much....IN the dark & want to be IN the dark OR not recognize that it IS Getting DARK. I'll see what I can find out about a MASS MAILING that already has all-most state(s) NC-SC email addresses.
...humm even a CE provider WOULD have that list. Hey in your area ...how about (attorney)??? MEL

You can get a a list of all NC appraisers with contact info. for $10.00 from the NCAB.

I am gone at least until February 2019 - I am so sick of a certain person who has destroyed this forum due to Her caustic personality and never ending berating attitude and trying to prove her point at any cost - We have lost so may good people in he last 12 months who had so much to share and offer- If this is what the owner of this forum wants then fine because the owner can do what he thinks is good for this industry.but frankly I have never seen so many good people be destroyed by a few old retired appraisers .

A flouncing road side attraction, yet Glenn you will be missed.

I considered similar, but instead have opted to just put her (back) on ignore. :)

While that means missing some VERY entertaining stuff, it is worth it to avoid the non-entertaining part. You have to admit that a claim that she wasn’t referring to THAT George and Mike is pretty priceless. Talk about losing ALL credibility.

Almost as priceless as the story she totally made up about me referring to my sister to cover her mistake when she confused me with a certain CVO whose brother-in-law is the CA. My non-existent sister!?! LOL. I guess that was the adopted sister that Mom and Dad never told us about.

Last edited:
I considered similar, but instead have opted to just put her (back) on ignore. :)

While that means missing some VERY entertaining stuff, it is worth it to avoid the non-entertaining part. You have to admit that a claim that she wasn’t referring to THAT George and Mike is pretty priceless. Talk about losing ALL credibility.

Almost as priceless as the story she totally made up about me referring to my sister to cover her mistake when she confused me with a certain CVO whose brother-in-law is the CA. My non-existent sister!?! LOL. I guess that was the adopted sister that Mom and Dad never told us about.

Did George and Mike write USPAP?

I didn't mean to cause a debate about the history of HVCC and pointing of blame to it's creation.

I just believe that appraisers need to quit crying and complaining and acting as if they are some victim to the world and instead stand up and be the value they offer to the industry. We don't need petitions and protections, what we do has value. I stand on that and don't need any regulation or petitions to make that happen.

If real estate is the question then I can figure out the answer. Hire me and I will do that. I don't want anyone to hire me because they are regulated to do that. I want them to hire me because they would be stupid not to do that. If they want to be stupid then let them be stupid.

I don't want to have regulation in place to prevent them from being stupid because it gives me more assignments.

That is just the clearly unpopular position of me.

I didn't mean to cause a debate about the history of HVCC and pointing of blame to it's creation.

I just believe that appraisers need to quit crying and complaining and acting as if they are some victim to the world and instead stand up and be the value they offer to the industry. We don't need petitions and protections, what we do has value. I stand on that and don't need any regulation or petitions to make that happen.

If real estate is the question then I can figure out the answer. Hire me and I will do that. I don't want anyone to hire me because they are regulated to do that. I want them to hire me because they would be stupid not to do that. If they want to be stupid then let them be stupid.

I don't want to have regulation in place to prevent them from being stupid because it gives me more assignments.

That is just the clearly unpopular position of me.

I generally agree with your sentiment. But when the engagement side and chief skippies implement policies to order from the cheapest and quickest 20% of appraisers, they do not see that value the profession offers. It makes us all look bad.

First, everyone on the AF knows who “George” and “Mike” are. Second you linked posts by George Hatch and Mike Kennedy during your supposed proof that they wrote the HVCC.

Just stop.

Really?

I think Mike Tippton would disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back