• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Let’s Get This Signed And Out There Please

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 122624
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Wiley and Pittsburgh Pete's research appears to be more credible- BUT- that will not stop the self proclaimed research expert.
I did no research--unless you count scrolling back and seeing Marion's incessant misstatements followed by denials of those misstatements. But Mr. Wiley has done an admirable job of piecing together the inherent flaws, falsehoods, and contradictions in Marion's posts.

Just so typical. You made a mistake. Those who are prolific posters are bound to make an occasional mistake. You referred to HVCC, when it was actually the IVPI. No big deal. And, I would not have called you out on it if you were not so aggressive in relentlessly pursuing others who make minor mistakes in posts. A big difference is that you never will admit mistakes. In this case, the actual person you referred to chimed in with a first-person account. Yet, you still won't say "Yeah, i made a mistake on that" Instead, you, in typical fashion, post a long diatribe, hoping for diversion. And, you accuse me of being wrong, when I am simply stating facts contrary to your post.

You did the same thing when you confused me with Mr. D and his brother-in-law and then made a crazy statement about a sister that I don't have. So, i am used to your tactics.

Have an awesome week!!
:rof::rof::rof:

I made no mistake.

Did you check the names of Andy's staffers?

Did you even ask the union if they had any members named Mike or George in late 2007?

So who was the "actual person" I referred too? If you had read all the posts in the old threads, like I had posted, you would have found multiple people named Mike or Michael.

I said nothing about the IVPI,

Perhaps you want to make up little stories and overlay them on me, because you don't know how to research anymore, and can not defend the troll trying to blame the union?

I have not confused you with Mr D, by any means.

How is Denis?

And, this aint Facebook. The history is here.

:rof::rof::rof:

I made no mistake.

Did you check the names of Andy's staffers?

Did you even ask the union if they had any members named Mike or George in late 2007?

So who was the "actual person" I referred too? If you had read all the posts in the old threads, like I had posted, you would have found multiple people named Mike or Michael.

I said nothing about the IVPI,

Perhaps you want to make up little stories and overlay them on me, because you don't know how to research anymore, and can not defend the troll trying to blame the union?

I have not confused you with Mr D, by any means.

How is Denis?

And, this aint Facebook. The history is here.

Now I am seriously worried about you. You are honestly going to claim that when you made that post about George and Mike that you were referring to random staffers. o_Oo_O

At least you are consistent in your denial, no matter how obvious the error. I do hope you are well

Now I am seriously worried about you. You are honestly going to claim that when you made that post about George and Mike that you were referring to random staffers. o_Oo_O

At least you are consistent in your denial, no matter how obvious the error. I do hope you are well

You are the only one making up stories.

I claimed no one inparticular with the names of Mike or George as being in a union and helping write the HVCC.

It is your little story about IVPI and specific people, and jump right in to defend the troll, why?
Oh and not just you, either.
Need to discredit the union?
And why would that be Dan?
Don't like the petition? Don't sign it.
But blame the union for the HVCC, and defend that claim by attacking me???

Oh no Dan, you have the wrong person to worry about.

So have we come to a consensus as to the point that the Dodd-Crowley proposal for the IVPI (which included contributions from Pamela Crowley, George Dodd, Kathleen Scherri, Mike Kennedy and myself) was developed in response to a provision in the HVCC that Fannie/Freddie would fund one, and that none of us in that group had anything to do with any of the content of the HVCC or with any other related efforts before, during or after that time frame?

I'm just checking to make sure nobody else is as confused as I am about how what Mike and I were trying to do 10 years ago got dragged into this thread.

On appraisers forum they said George and Mike wrote the worst parts of HVCC.

And the Irish should know,
it's history is much deeper than Pennsylvania.

:D

But if I'm to be accused of drinking,

Perhaps I'll wonder where the moderator is,

former moderator.

:hug::beer:

I claimed no one inparticular with the names of Mike or George as being in a union and helping write the HVCC.
First, everyone on the AF knows who “George” and “Mike” are. Second you linked posts by George Hatch and Mike Kennedy during your supposed proof that they wrote the HVCC.

Just stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back