• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Let’s Get This Signed And Out There Please

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 122624
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.freddiemac.com/singlefamily/pdf/hvcc_746.pdf

Home Valuation Code of Conduct

Background
The Home Valuation Code of Conduct (the
Code) is the result of a joint agreement made
in March 2008 between Freddie Mac, the
Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), and
the New York State Attorney General to
enhance the independence and accuracy of
the appraisal process.

As part of this agreement, we held an open
comment period from March 14 through April
30, 2008, to solicit comments on the Code
from Sellers and other industry participants
regarding operational challenges, clarification
of terms, and unintended consequences of the
Code. All feedback was provided to FHFA and
the New York State Attorney General and was
used to develop the revised Code.
The revised Code has been added to the
Guide as Exhibit 31,
Home Valuation Code of
Conduct.

I did not say anything at all about the IVPI....

Post where I said anything about the IVPI, that's stuff other people said, not me.
Nice attempt at a diversion. Your correct about not referring to the IVPI. You posted this:

upload_2018-12-3_8-13-20.png

It was the IVPI that they helped write, not the HVCC.

Even Mike chimed in and confirmed that your post was in error, Post 57. I would think he would know what he helped write. :)
Then you made a comment that had the writing of the HVCC and the IVPI out of order. You are correct about someone having a research problem, but it isn't me

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-3_8-12-22.png
    upload_2018-12-3_8-12-22.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Nice attempt at a diversion. Your correct about not referring to the IVPI. You posted this:

View attachment 38041

Even Mike chimed in and confirmed that your post was in error, Post 57. I would think he would know what he helped write. :)
Then you made a comment that had the writing of the HVCC and the IVPI out of order. You are correct about someone having a research problem, but it isn't me

:beer:
musta been a wee too many jiggers o'
While moonshine is deeply rooted in Southern culture and heritage, its origins, in fact, can be traced toPennsylvania. Farmer-distillers in the western part of the state protested when the federal government passed the distilled-spirits tax in 1791. ... Moonshineproduction later took hold in big cities.Sep 8, 2014

View attachment 38041

Oh that's not "research" Dan,

Shame on the college that taught you that was research.

:beer:
musta been a wee too many jiggers o'
While moonshine is deeply rooted in Southern culture and heritage, its origins, in fact, can be traced toPennsylvania. Farmer-distillers in the western part of the state protested when the federal government passed the distilled-spirits tax in 1791. ... Moonshineproduction later took hold in big cities.Sep 8, 2014

And the Irish should know,
it's history is much deeper than Pennsylvania.

:D

But if I'm to be accused of drinking,

Perhaps I'll wonder where the moderator is,

former moderator.

I thought the intent of research was to unearth facts and the truth. I'd say that Mr. Wiley's done quite well along those lines in this thread.

I thought the intent of research was to unearth facts and the truth. I'd say that Mr. Wiley's done quite well along those lines in this thread.

:rof::rof::rof:

Says the owner of solar panels,
Zaio zones
and supporter of the ACA.

Thanks P,

I needed a laugh before I go out the door.

And the Irish should know...

Just so typical. You made a mistake. Those who are prolific posters are bound to make an occasional mistake. You referred to HVCC, when it was actually the IVPI. No big deal. And, I would not have called you out on it if you were not so aggressive in relentlessly pursuing others who make minor mistakes in posts. A big difference is that you never will admit mistakes. In this case, the actual person you referred to chimed in with a first-person account. Yet, you still won't say "Yeah, i made a mistake on that" Instead, you, in typical fashion, post a long diatribe, hoping for diversion. And, you accuse me of being wrong, when I am simply stating facts contrary to your post.

You did the same thing when you confused me with Mr. D and his brother-in-law and then made a crazy statement about a sister that I don't have. So, i am used to your tactics.

Have an awesome week!!

Danny Wiley and Pittsburgh Pete's research appears to be more credible- BUT- that will not stop the self proclaimed research expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back