• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Let’s Get This Signed And Out There Please

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 122624
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Second you linked posts by George Hatch and Mike Kennedy during your supposed proof that they wrote the HVCC.

Just stop.

No I didn't
Wasn't even any posts by anyone named George in any of those links.

Try again.

You know what assume does. It makes an *** out of u and me!

I didn't mean to cause a debate about the history of HVCC and pointing of blame to it's creation.

Then why did you bring it up, and invent that little story?

I just believe that appraisers need to quit crying and complaining and acting as if they are some victim to the world and instead stand up and be the value they offer to the industry. We don't need petitions and protections, what we do has value. I stand on that and don't need any regulation or petitions to make that happen..

Says the guy who disappeared from the forum for more than a decade. So what did you miss? HVCC, Dodd Frank, IFR, AMC Final Rule, multiple AMCs closing shop owning millions and millions of dollars to appraisers, 5-8 USPAP changes. But you know how it all should be, and a way to stand up, without petitions and protections, well son, what are standing up for, and how are you standing up? Flowery speech?

If real estate is the question then I can figure out the answer. Hire me and I will do that. I don't want anyone to hire me because they are regulated to do that. I want them to hire me because they would be stupid not to do that. If they want to be stupid then let them be stupid I don't want to have regulation in place to prevent them from being stupid because it gives me more assignments. .

Circularly illogical.

Meanwhile,
2,336 people have signed the petition, perhaps you should too, heck risk your salary and use a fake name.

https://www.change.org/p/federal-re...loans-we-don-t-trust-banks-without-appraisers

However, click the links I previously provided, read that in 2007, the posts were complaining about hybrid appraisals, ROVs, low pay from AMCs, work disappearing when the value is not made (and that was before HVCC)

More than a decade later, the posts are still complaining about, hybrid appraisals, ROVs, low pay from AMCs, work disappearing when the value is not made

Look at that,
George did post to at top of that page say?

Pity you did not read the whole thread, as that was what I said when I posted.

But if you had read even the first post on the top of that page, you would see that it was from our buddy Timmy D, who at the time was working at Freddie, and has made numerous comments to this forum about how some people who used to post here tried to get him fired from that job, due to the events that took place in that time frame.

So what does that first post say?

upload_2018-12-4_11-51-53.png
https://appraisersforum.com/forums/threads/first-in-series-ivpi-q-a-1.136558/page-12#post-1572458

Oh my,

And if Mr. Hatch was the only "George" appraisers know,
I think Mr. George Harrison would be very upset that no appraisers here,
knew him, and he just didn't exist before Corelogic bought him out and then he just disappeared.

Oh my.

Such a history

Last edited:
Which George and Mike are we talking about? :eyecrazy: The George and Mike most thought were referenced or the staffers that Marion referenced?

This is priceless.

No George from the Jungle and Mike as in "be like Mike".

Good gravy

One thing is for certain - when the topic of discussion becomes each other then what it ISN'T about is the subject of the thread.

The subject of this thread is the petition at Change.org, so how about we go back to talking about that and just drop all the rest of the petty high school drama?

Good gravy

One thing is for certain - when the topic of discussion becomes each other then what it ISN'T about is the subject of the thread.

The subject of this thread is the petition at Change.org, so how about we go back to talking about that and just drop all the rest of the petty high school drama?

THANK YOU!

upload_2018-12-4_12-19-32.png

Note the date, 8/28/2007.
Before Cuomo filed any charges.
Before the HVCC.

No George from the Jungle and Mike as in "be like Mike".

upload_2018-12-4_12-21-59.png

Note the Mike and the date.

upload_2018-12-4_12-23-14.png
Note the date and what "The Frank" said about Florida implementations.

.OH wait! Here is a "George" post. Note the date.

upload_2018-12-4_12-25-46.png

And another FRANK post.

Ghee, any of the language look somewhat familiar to anyone?

upload_2018-12-4_12-28-5.png

Who are these mystery people in a "work group" in 2007?

Dang research skills.

:rof::rof::rof:

Yet again,
this aint facebook
the history is here.

Sign that petition,
almost 2,400 signatures now.
https://www.change.org/p/federal-re...loans-we-don-t-trust-banks-without-appraisers

All the above images from this thread:
https://appraisersforum.com/forums/threads/AMCs-should-they-be-regulated.126145/page-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back