• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Regulator wins TAF CEO position

I won't call you Frank. I promise. But you missed the inside joke.

You'll catch the inside joke in this definition. LOL

Listen to the first ten minutes of the BOT webinar we’re Bunton admits that he is changing the composition of the boards and uses terms such minorities, women and age.
Maybe you missed the part about how the Trustee Nominating Committee (and the Boards Nominating Committee) work. The first two phases, the application/nomination and the written responses to a series of questions, is scored blindly. Names and identifying information is not known to the committee. Race, gender, and ethnicity is not known to the committee.
When it comes time to know the identity of the applicant/nominee, committee members are advised/warned that race, gender, and ethnicity are NOT determinants of qualification and must NOT be considered in our scoring.
It just so happens that over the last two years using the blind scoring process, the look of the board of trustees changed. Imagine that!

Reactions: Zoe
I am being very respectful when I say that. We do need your help though.

Maybe you missed the part about how the Trustee Nominating Committee (and the Boards Nominating Committee) work. The first two phases, the application/nomination and the written responses to a series of questions, is scored blindly. Names and identifying information is not known to the committee. Race, gender, and ethnicity is not known to the committee.
When it comes time to know the identity of the applicant/nominee, committee members are advised/warned that race, gender, and ethnicity are NOT determinants of qualification and must NOT be considered in our scoring.
It just so happens that over the last two years using the blind scoring process, the look of the board of trustees changed. Imagine that!
Alright Mr. Gregoire, how does the committee feel about separation of fees on truth in lending disclosures?

Right, and you expect us to believe that? Just as would lead us to believe that Kelly Davids went through a rigorous hiring process and was selected solely based on her qualifications.

Look the only way you can establish trust in the Foundation is to open it up to independent oversight. The CFPB was clear on the issue. Bunton and the BOT gave the CFPB the middle finger and now it's time for Congress to act.

i wonder what chopra would say about that... :rof: :rof: :rof:

Reactions: Zoe
Mr. Gregoire, you read this forum. You know how Frank people can be.

I won't cross my heart and hope to die Chopra won't get involved.

Think about who Chopra has authority over. He has access to all kinds of records.

Think about that long and hard.
Notice the hearings on appraisal bias. Who is always last to speak?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back