• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Fee Schedule

Just factual. Besides, it shows you are not qualified to advise on VA appraisals.
I've offered no one any advice at all on how to perform a VA appraisal. Be happy for you to show me where I have? I do, however, engage VA appraisal assignments every single day - so I do know a bit about the fee structure - which is what I've spoken to. The worst thing about being wrong as a toddler is that you aren't equipped with the ability to recognize your own shortcomings. Not sure how you feel about life coaches, but you may want to consider professional help. Just a thought. :giggle:

Last edited:
All these areas combined account for less than 1% of all mortgage transactions in the USA. What is stopping you from moving?
What does my moving or not have to do with any part of the conversation in this thread except the fact that you don't apparently have a clue about anything you are talking about, so have to keep changing the topic of discussion in an effort to disguise that fact? If you look at the OP, you might be able to figure out that I'm not the one that started a thread to whine about my wages and the need for an unearned increase unsupported by anything but a wish for something for (more) nothing.

Not sure how you feel about life coaches, but you may want to consider professional help. Just a thought. :giggle:
Here come the typical personal attacks from you. You cannot help yourself.

Here come the typical personal attacks from you. You cannot help yourself.
I'm trying to help, cuz. Please don't take it the wrong way. :giggle:

What does my moving or not have to do with any part of the conversation in this thread except the fact that you don't apparently have a clue about anything you are talking about, so have to keep changing the topic of discussion in an effort to disguise that fact? If you look at the OP, you might be able to figure out that I'm not the one that started a thread to whine about my wages and the need for an unearned increase unsupported by anything but a wish for something for (more) nothing.
Did the OP whine or ask a simple question?

How many appraisers per square mile?
Yellowstone County, Montana, has more residents than any other county in the state and where the population resides is the most densely populated area in the state, and appraisals in this area are significantly easier to complete than anywhere else in the state due to the volume of sales and the relative homogeneity of the housing stock. Probably more appraisers per capita here than in most areas of the country.

Yellowstone County, Montana, has more residents than any other county in the state and where the population resides is the most densely populated area in the state, and appraisals in this area are significantly easier to complete than anywhere else in the state due to the volume of sales and the relative homogeneity of the housing stock. Probably more appraisers per capita here than in most areas of the country.
It makes you wonder who covers the other 98% of Montana. Also, how many VA appraisers are there for the few VA Appraisals in Yellowstone County? My guess is they receive less than 20 VA appraisals a year.

Your mom does. Zing!!

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back