• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

VA Fee Schedule

That part is easy. VA 1004 appraisal fee in Oklahoma is $675 and 1025 fee in Oklahoma is $900. If the loan were conforming or FHA, the fee would be ~ $450-$500 for 1004 and ~ $650 for 1025. As conforming and FHA appraisal fees tend to reflect market participation (i.e., they're not 'set' by VA), VA is, in effect, forcing veterans to pay above market for these services - specifically roughly $200/appraisal for 1004 and roughly $250/appraisal for 1025. Have fun explaining that one to your veteran buddies...
Your still missing my question. Tell me the client ordering this appraisal?

I can't explain if you don't answer my question on what your basis is?

Who is the client is basically what I am asking you.

Your still missing my question. Tell me the client ordering this appraisal?

I can't explain if you don't answer my question on what your basis is?

Who is the client is basically what I am asking you.
There is no client, Zoe. These are market fees (paid by multiple borrowers to multiple appraisers) relative to VA fees - paid by veterans to VA appraisers. Put the hash pipe down and give it a rest till the fog clears.

Since your playing dumb. I know some clients that pay way more than VA pays.

Since your playing dumb. I know some clients that pay way more than VA pays.
I wouldn't reveal them on a public forum if I were you. I'd keep that ****e top secret.

There is no client, Zoe. These are market fees (paid by multiple borrowers to multiple appraisers) relative to VA fees - paid by veterans to VA appraisers. Put the hash pipe down and give it a rest till the fog clears.
Give me that information. I expect by am tomorrow with names and contact information.

I always have a client.

How about them? I can and do complete residential appraisals for about $500 in urban areas. Most others are doing them for less. VA appraisers are getting paid $1,000 to $1,250 and provide the worst product in the business.
Please give me one state where the VA fee is $1,100 to $1,250. You are just full of BS

That part is easy. VA 1004 appraisal fee in Oklahoma is $675 and 1025 fee in Oklahoma is $900. If the loan were conforming or FHA, the fee would be ~ $450-$500 for 1004 and ~ $650 for 1025. As conforming and FHA appraisal fees tend to reflect market participation (i.e., they're not 'set' by VA), VA is, in effect, forcing veterans to pay above market for these services - specifically roughly $200/appraisal for 1004 and roughly $250/appraisal for 1025. Have fun explaining that one to your veteran buddies...
What do Veterans pay for mortgage insurance?

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back