• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

You know you're getting old when

Have you ever seen a system fail and I don't mean the thermostat or temperature sensor. I mean the actual heating cable
No but if it fails, it's very costly.

The typical life of a furnace is +/- 20 years. Probably longer in your area since you don't have the low temps like most of the country. Figure it out
My furnace is near its lifespan. I think CO is leaking out. I can live with that by opening my windows. Fresh air always good except when there's a faraway wildfire.

That's why is subject is an Eichler, I use Eichler comps.
Mid Century Modern are my favorite style homes. Not too many here in Southern California. The beach cities lots tend to be postage stamp size and Builders go up. You need a bigger lot for those single level Wright, Eichler homes.

Mid Century Modern are my favorite style homes. Not too many here in Southern California. The beach cities lots tend to be postage stamp size and Builders go up. You need a bigger lot for those single level Wright, Eichler homes.
Like here near the coast to SF, the small lots were meant for vacation homes. They would ride their horse and buggies to spend rec time near the beach.

I think CO is leaking out. I can live with that by opening my windows. Fresh air always good except when there's a faraway wildfire.
Somebody please tell me I did not just read the above.

You know you are getting old when you have to reschedule your appointments because you have too many appointments that conflict. Today I went to the dermatologist and got a pre-cancerous growth froze off my head, and I have a cyst on my back. They needed to reschedule 45 minutes for the procedure and their first suggestion was conflicted with my cardio appointment and the second suggestion conflicted with my urologist appointment. Anyway, in the next 16 days I have 4 appointments now. My eye appointment and regular update is next month.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back