• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

You know you're getting old when

I'm not going to stay on it very long as I feel a little odd without some carbs in the morning.

When I want to lose a few lbs. I go total carb free (eggs, sausage, cheese, turkey, hamburger, steak, etc.) for a few days to get your body into ketosis mode and then work slowly back into a high protein/low carb. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water and taking vitamins. Vitamins can help with that Keto brain fog.

Usually do this just after the first of the year since I basically pig out from Thanksgiving thru Christmas.

When you are missing flies with a fly swatter, hit ratio is declining.

One of my golf buddies used to alternate with carbs on 1 day and no carbs the next day. Worked for him.

One of my golf buddies used to alternate with carbs on 1 day and no carbs the next day. Worked for him.
That's what my doc told me last week. She said no need to get into ketosis.

You inspect a property for the 2nd time, 47 years later.

Yeh, I now need to be standing next to something to not fall over doing that dance.
With bum knees i have to lean on the bed (my bed is really high) to get socks and pants off.
You inspect a property for the 2nd time, 47 years later.
Well, not 47 years but I did an inspection Friday of a property that the fellow was holding an appraisal that I did on the property in 1997...

Was cleaning up some old fishing reels and realized my Garcia 5000 was the first purchase I made with my first or second paycheck after my divorce - 1973. Still works good because I don't catch enough fish to wear it out.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back