• Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premier online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

TAF Partnered With REVAA

Well then you can parrot those examples straightaway. Easy. I'm not paying that idiot for the purpose of arguing his opinions. You're parroting them so .. proceed to parrot.

TAF does "Appraisal Standards" and "Appraiser Qualifications". That's your starting point. Go.
The book is free on Amazon Kindle. Or at the library.

English, do you speak it?

The word "shill" has a definition and you keep misusing the term. I don't see anyone on this forum whose actions would fit that definition.
Shill- an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts an an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others, hmmm, kinda close. And you never fail to react when anyone uses the term, maybe it's a knee jerk reaction.

My points are rock solid. They are not going anywhere regardless of election. If Trump abolishes CFPB, that is on his AZZ if he wins.

My points will still stand.

I don't think you can abolish CFPB by executive order. Don't quote me on that. That would be nail in coffin for DJT.
I don't think he's going to win. He ticked off the Swifties.

PAREA is just to keep fees down for AMCs so they can keep more of the $$ and to help facilitate fraud. Get a new crop with no skin in the game and enough will be willing to play ball and be pressured to go against USPAP and their pesky certifications on the FNMA forms.
If you ask me they are doing just fine keeping the fees down. They don't need PAREA for that. I think it's something else.

Shill- an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts an an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others, hmmm, kinda close. And you never fail to react when anyone uses the term, maybe it's a knee jerk reaction.
I don't like it when liars lie. Just because I am disinclined to ignore the facts or lie on your behalf doesn't mean I'm telling lies for your opposition. There is a middle ground in there somewhere.

I don't like it when liars lie. Just because I am disinclined to ignore the facts or lie on your behalf doesn't mean I'm telling lies for your opposition. There is a middle ground in there somewhere.

You mean a middle ground between telling lies for yourself and telling lies for your opposition? Ok. I'm confused. Why would I want to tell lies for the opposition when that would make me a iiar and I don't like liars telling lies? Middle ground -- that sounds like not bullseye, worse.

Find a Real Estate Appraiser - Enter Zip Code

Copyright © 2000-, AppraisersForum.com, All Rights Reserved
AppraisersForum.com is proudly hosted by the folks at
AppraiserSites.com
Back